1000faces.me offers very personal services. We take your privacy and confidentiality seriously. That's why we only collect and store the minimal amount of personal information that is necessary to contact you should you wish for us to get in touch. If you would like to get in touch with us without going through the website, please email us directly with details of your preferred method of communication: .
We use protonmail, an email service that offers end-to-end encryption with secure servers located in Switzerland, a country with strict privacy laws.
It is against our policy to send you marketing emails, so if you do receive emails from us unrelated to your personal bookings or direct communications with us, then please consider them unsafe and inform us: .
If you choose to pay for bookings through the website, then information necessary for the processing of those payments will be collected and stored by multiple parties including direct payment gateways. We are using wix.com as a website host and Google Analytics for SEO, therefore cookies, browsing history, and other information are also collected and stored.
Here are 3 things you can do now to ensure greater online privacy:
1. Opt out of cookies that are not necessary for the functioning of the website by using the site's cookie banner.
2. The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers:
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3. Click on the "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" link in the footer at the end of the page. ⬇
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy, don't want us to process your data, or wish to access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at .
1. We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2. When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
3. We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
5. We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.